Part-Time Shopkeeper APPLY NOW
We are looking for a reliable Part-Time Shopkeeper / Plant Tender to join our crew! Available hours will range from 20-25 per week and may develop into a full-time position. If you are passionate about plants and people, you will fit right in. Staghorn Mercantile is a growing company with a hardworking, fast paced, and fun work environment.
Part-time Shopkeeper Duties:
- Welcome customers and provide proper guidance for plants, pot sizes, soil types, etc.
- Engage with every customer in a friendly and respectful manner no matter who they are and where they are on their plant journey. Everyone is welcome here!
- Maintaining the health of plants in the shop and adhering to our daily schedule.
- Operating the register to complete customer purchases
- Assisting customers over the phone
- Processing online orders
- General shop cleanup / upkeep
- Processing inventory shipments of plants, pots, and other inventory
- Ability to take on new tasks, follow directions, and prioritize duties
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Be able to work weekends and have an overall flexible schedule (We usually schedule 6-8 hour shifts between 10am-6pm)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- General plant knowledge of common houseplants
- Have at least one year of POS and cash handling experience
- Reliable transportation (Bike, Car, Bus, Unicycle)
- Ability to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines, sanitation practices, and have the ability to enforce the guidelines with customers
Wage is DOE, Starting at $14/hr
Please upload your resume below. If the above highlighted requirements are not apparent by looking at your resume, we encourage you to leave information in the 'Cover Letter' section letting us know other experience that helps meet those requirements in addition to your resume.
2021-04-09|||12604 SW Farmington Rd, Beaverton Oregon|||||||||s_1f4HBMmzx6xlLd|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||14.00|||14||||||true